Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog giving you an inside look at my project Celestial Bodies. For those of you who have followed my work in the past you will know that is is a dream I have had for many years. Along the way it has taken on a couple of manifestations, but this time around I want to do it the way I first envisioned the project taking shape. A simple expression of  the form of the body used as a blank canvas for the stars in the sky. I learned a lot from my past attempts and each one is beautiful in its own right, but they have also given me a clear picture of exactly what I want and what I need to do to make it happen. Thank you to everyone for your support and I hope you enjoy the process of seeing Celestial Bodies come to life, as much as I enjoy the creating of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment