Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oregon Country Fair

Oregon Country Fair is this weekend in Veneta, Oregon and I am so exited. I look forward to fair every year, the amazing vendors, music, shows, food, but most importantly to the wonderful body painting on display all weekend long. There are some seriously talented artists and it is shaping up to be the perfect weekend for them, the warm the weather the more bodies they get to paint!
To see some awesome pictures from past fairs go here http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/photo_gallery.php

I have been chatting with a few local Portland body paint artists about the project, but I am excited to talk to some of the artists at the fair and possibly getting a little painting done on myself. If painting happens there will be pictures, so check back next week. Even if I don't decide to get painted I do plan on taking my camera to capture some of the OCF awesomeness to share with everyone. Fair has a way of inspiring an artist, with so many talented people surrounding you it is hard not to walk away with the excitement to go out and create. I am looking forward to the weekend as a creative recharge for me.

I think their website says it best.
"The Oregon Country Fair creates events and experiences that nourish the spirit, explore living artfully and authentically on Earth, and transform culture in magical, joyous and healthy ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment